We welcome your comments on our articles, as long as they are respectful, relevant and civil in tone.
Comments that have links in them are moderated, so there will be a delay before they appear, and we reserve the right to delete links if they are off-topic, spam, or promotional.
We reserve the right to remove or edit comments.
We may delete any comment that contains:
- Slander, personal attacks or abusive, hateful, offensive, or racist language or material.
- Comments that are off-topic to the article.
- Identical, repetitive comments posted on multiple articles.
- Personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Blatantly promotional content.
- Reproduced copyrighted articles from other sources.
- More than 1,000 words. Text continued to another post to bypass the 1000-word limit will be deleted.
In general, we only accept comments written in English.