We welcome your comments on our articles, as long as they are respectful, relevant and civil in tone. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments.
Comments that have links in them are moderated, so there will be a delay before they appear, and we reserve the right to delete links if they are off-topic, spam, or promotional.
We may delete any comment that contains:
- Slander, personal attacks or abusive, hateful, offensive, or racist language or material.
- Comments that are off-topic to the article.
- Identical, repetitive comments posted on multiple articles.
- Personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Blatantly promotional content.
- Reproduced copyrighted articles from other sources.
- More than 1,000 words. Text continued to another post to bypass the 1000-word limit will be deleted.
In general, we only accept comments written in English.
That means, we rely on support from our readers.
Independent. Nonprofit. Subscriber-supported.