The creative spirit, and how it moves us.
Watching the Watchers
by Megan Rowlingposted Dec 31, 2002
- Surveillance Camera Players, SCP, retaining privacy, Street Performances challenging surveillance technologies
by Jeff Chester, Gary O. Larsonposted Dec 31, 2002
- center for Digital Democracy, open access to the internet, electronic commons
Play Your Own Tune
by Ricardo "Kool Aid" Chavezposted Dec 31, 2002
- hip-hop/rap for the good
by Desiree Evansposted Dec 31, 2002
- Third world majority digital storytelling conference, Underground Railroad, ceate digital stories from the found material in lives, relaiming histories for people of color
Book Review - Salons: the Joy of Conversation - Turning to One Another: Simple Conversations to Restore Hope
by Andrew Engelsonposted Sep 30, 2002
- Reviews - Salons: the Joy of Conversation by Jaida N’Ha Sandra, Jon Spayde and the editors of Utne ReaderTurning to One Another: Simple Conversations to Restore Hopeby Margaret Wheatley
Book Review - Is There No Other Way? by Michael N. Nagler
by Carolyn McConnellposted Sep 30, 2002
Book Reviews : Take It Personally, The Global Activist's Manual, Global Backlash.
by Jason Markposted Sep 30, 2002
Book Review - The Power of Partnership by Riane Eisler
by Holly Welkerposted Sep 30, 2002
Book Review: Having Faith: An Ecologist's Journey To Motherhood by Sandra Steingraber
by Elise Millerposted Jun 30, 2002
- Steingraber takes Rachel CarsonÕs Silent Spring a step further by turning her scientific gaze inward at the budding new life in her own womb.
Film Review - In the Light of the Sacred by Christopher McLeod and Malinda Maynor
by Timothy Iistowanohpataakiiwaposted Jun 30, 2002
Book Review - The Divine Right of Capital by Marjorie Kelly
by Jonathan Roweposted Jun 30, 2002
Nonviolent Soldier of Islam: Badshah Khan, a Man To Match His Mountains
by Michael N. Naglerposted Jun 30, 2002
- A review of the book about the world’s first nonviolent army, called by Abdul Ghaffar (Badshah) Khan, who had joined Gandhi to lead his fellow Muslims in the struggle against British colonialism.
Warm, Dry, And Noble
by Andrea Deanposted Jun 30, 2002
- Samuel Mockbee founded Rural Studio, creating simple but inventive structures made of inexpensive, mostly salvaged or donated materials.
Book Review - In God's Country by David A. Neiwert
by Scott Morrisposted Jan 31, 2002
Book Review - Caring For New Life by Ron Miller
by Perri Ardmanposted Jan 31, 2002