Create your own captions.
posted Feb 16, 2010
- "This new Queen has some pretty wild ideas about the hive's role in activism." Caption submitted by Milo Coccimiglio.
posted Nov 10, 2009
- "Even if you could've reached the clutch, where were you going to drive it?" Caption submitted by Jim Fox.
posted Oct 16, 2009
- "If air is leaking out through my pony tail hole, is that bad?" Caption submitted by Heidi Wright.
posted May 01, 2009
- "Inside the Smithsonian's Archives of Poor Choices, 1980's-2009" Caption submitted by Alane Cameron Miles
Slow Housing Cartoon
posted Apr 08, 2009
- "Solving the housing crisis is moving pretty slow, huh, Earl." Caption submitted by Alan Stuart.
posted Mar 04, 2009
- "Let's 'flip' for it. Heads or tails?" Caption submitted by Erik Petterson.
posted Feb 04, 2009
- "No! Wait for the euro, boys!" Caption submitted by Alane Cameron Miles.
Captain YES! Cartoon
posted Nov 24, 2008
- "Well, yes, I am a man of steel, but I'm more like a paper-clip." Caption submitted by Susan Lippman
posted Nov 04, 2008
- "I read that talking helps you grow--so yelling should work better." Caption submitted by Deborah Merchant.
Rescue the Planet
by Stephanie McMillanposted Oct 31, 2008
- Stop this happiness! Before it’s too late.
posted Sep 30, 2008
- "In all sincerity, if we are trying to knit Wallstreet together, there's no need for a head!"Caption submitted by Audrey Fusco.
posted Aug 29, 2008
- "When they said "wash and wear" I think they meant at the same time!" Caption submitted by Christine Wagner.
posted Jul 23, 2008
- "Intimidation only breeds resent and resistance. I'm still marking it a bogey." Caption submitted by Reginald I. Durant.
posted Jun 23, 2008
- "It's hard to hide two tons of ego anywhere." Caption submitted by Chuck Manske.
posted May 27, 2008
- "When Al Gore was elected president in 2016, he had Air Force One converted to run on helium."Caption submitted by Bryan Falla.