You can download your favorite Quote Pages from YES! Magazine for free. Hang them up, and share the inspiration.
Quote: Eduardo Galeano
Aug 01, 2012
- A quote from Eduardo Galeano, from It's Your Body, the Fall 2012 issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote: Maya Angelou
May 01, 2012
- A quote from Maya Angelou, from Making It Home, the Summer 2012 issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote: Deepak Bhargava
Aug 01, 2011
- A quote from Deepak Bhargava, from the New Livelihoods issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote: James McBride
Nov 15, 2010
- A quote from James McBride, from the Happy Families issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote: Rob Hopkins
Aug 13, 2010
- A quote from Rob Hopkins, originator of the Transition Town movement, from the A Resilient Community issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote: Agnes Baker Pilgrim
May 13, 2010
- A quote from Agnes Baker Pilgrim, from the Water Solutions issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote: President Barack Obama
Feb 11, 2010
- A quote from President Barack Obama, from the America: The Remix issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote :: Ricardo Navarro
Nov 10, 2009
- Ricardo Navarro quote from the Climate Action issue of YES! Magazine. Download it here.
Quote :: Mark Twain
Aug 14, 2009
- Download this Mark Twain quote. Hang it up and share the inspiration.
Quote :: Rev Billy
by Reverend BillyMay 07, 2009
- “We are getting to know each other again. This is the stuff of our new economy. It will grow and we won’t let it go this time.” Rev. Billy.
Quote :: Wendell Berry
by Wendell BerryFeb 13, 2009
- "A significant part of the pleasure of eating is in one's accurate consciousness of the lives and the world from which food comes."
Quote :: issue 43 :: Judy Wicks
by Judy WicksNov 12, 2008
- “I'm helping to create an economic system that will respect and protect the earth—one which would replace corporate globalization with a global network of local living economies. Business is beautiful when it's a vehicle for serving the common good.”
Quote :: issue 47 :: Ernest Hello
Nov 12, 2008
- “There are those who would quickly love each other if once they were to speak to each other; for when they spoke they would discover that their souls were only separated by phantoms and delusions.”
Quote: The Once-ler, from The Lorax with photos by Chris Jordan
by Dr. SeussNov 12, 2008
- Quote from The Lorax by Dr. Seuss and images from Chris Jordan's stunning series on America's obsession with consumption, Intolerable Beauty.
Quote :: issue 38 :: Joanna Macy
by Joanna MacyNov 12, 2008
- “Future generations, if there is a livable world for them, will look back at the epochal transition we are making to a life-sustaining society. And they may well call this the time of the Great Turning.” Joanna Macy