You can download your favorite Quote Pages from YES! Magazine for free. Hang them up, and share the inspiration.
Quote :: issue 38 :: Joanna Macy
by Joanna MacyNov 12, 2008
- “Future generations, if there is a livable world for them, will look back at the epochal transition we are making to a life-sustaining society. And they may well call this the time of the Great Turning.” Joanna Macy
Quote :: issue 42 :: Eduardo Galeano
by Eduardo GaleanoNov 12, 2008
- “Perhaps one day the world, our world, won’t be upside down, and then any newborn human being will be welcome. Saying, ‘Welcome. Come. Come in. Enter. The entire earth will be your kingdom. Your legs will be your passport, valid forever.’”
Quote :: issue 41 :: Cornel West
by Cornel WestNov 12, 2008
- America—this monument to the genius of ordinary men and women, this place where hope becomes capacity, this long, halting turn of the NO into the YES, needs citizens who love it enough to re-imagine and remake it.” Cornel West.
Quote :: E.L. Konigsburg
by E.L. KonigsburgOct 31, 2008
- “Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around.”
Quote :: Lester Brown
Feb 08, 2008
- One way or another, the choice will be made by our generation, but it will affect life on earth for all generations to come. Illustrated with a photo of solar units brought on foot to a Himalayan village. The Barefoot College of Tilonia, India is training locals on installation and repair of solar units.
Quote :: Paul Goodman
by Paul GoodmanNov 27, 2007
- Paul Goodman quote that appears in the inside front cover of print magazine.