Telling inspiring stories of social change.
Undercover Support for LGBT Teens
posted Nov 15, 2010
- Video: LGBT teachers show solidarity with their students, even when it means they have to do it in disguise.
LGBT Teens Sing For Themselves
posted Nov 15, 2010
- Video: The NYC Youth Pride Chorus records an "It Gets Better" message.
Reducing Our Speed
posted Nov 10, 2010
- Video: Why do we call life a journey and rush through it like it’s a race with a prize at the end?
The Story of Electronics
posted Nov 09, 2010
- Video: Annie Leonard explains why “designed for the dump” electronics are toxic to people and the planet … and what to do about it.
Becoming an Empathic Civilization
posted Nov 04, 2010
- Video: Economist Jeremy Rifkin believes we can do it, and now he’s got cartoons to show why.
Cycle Chic Around the Globe
posted Oct 25, 2010
- Video: What does fashion have to do with transforming biking from a recreational pastime to a way of life?
Bring on the Learning Revolution!
posted Oct 15, 2010
- In a sequel to his talk on how schools kill creativity, Sir Ken Robinson urges society to create schools where kids’ natural talents are recognized and nurtured.
The Happy Planet Index
posted Oct 08, 2010
- Video: Forget the GDP. There's a new way to measure the good things in life.
Where Bikes Rule the Road
posted Sep 29, 2010
- Video: What's it like to get around in a city built for bikes?
Emmanuel Jal: My Journey from Lost Boy to Activist
posted Sep 23, 2010
- Video: Emmanuel Jal, a former Sudanese child soldier, uses hip-hop to help African children and raise awareness for his cause.
Changing the Consequences of Conflict
posted Sep 17, 2010
- Video: The Interfaith Amigos' discussion on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary.
Corporations Ain’t People: A Musical Protest
posted Sep 14, 2010
- Video: GLEE-inspired activism for a democracy run by human beings, not corporations.
Vandana Shiva: Alternatives to Monsanto in India
posted Sep 09, 2010
- Video: Vandana Shiva explains the effect of GMOs on Indian agriculture—and how to promote home-grown alternatives.
How to Be Alone
posted Sep 03, 2010
- Video: What can we learn about ourselves when we let go of our fear of loneliness?
Can Mushrooms Save the Planet?
posted Aug 13, 2010
- Video: Mycologist Paul Stamets gives six ways fungi can help save the planet.