Most Recent from YES! Magazine
Book Review - Losing Your Job, Reclaiming Your Soul by Mary Lynn Pulley
by Heidi Werberposted Mar 31, 1998
Book Review: On the Causes of War by Michael Andregg
by Richard Heinbergposted Mar 31, 1998
by Hardin Tibbsposted Mar 31, 1998
- scenarios are one way we tell stories of the future: catastrophe or transformation?
A Time of Shouting
by Alice Speersposted Mar 31, 1998
- In 1994 in Indianapolis, the Episcopal General Convention passed a resolution declaring the year 2000 a Jubilee year, with its commitment to the Jubilee imperatives as described in Leviticus - the forgiveness of debts, environmental stewardship, and the liberation of the enslaved.
Creating a Tale at Century's End
by Hillel Schwartzposted Mar 31, 1998
- create a story to tell ourselves at the centrury's end that our grandchildren can tell their grandchildren.
Compassion And Business
by Carl Frankelposted Mar 31, 1998
- The Body Shop founder and CEO Anita Roddick talks to Carl Frankel about running an international business that aspires to being socially and environmentally responsible
Start With a Gift
by Doug Pibelposted Mar 31, 1998
- A millennium Gift is a gift, whether an object or an action, given to the Earth and the community of life on the Earth.
by Donella Meadowsposted Mar 31, 1998
- Donella Meadows finds a group of wealthy people organizing for greater fairness - for everyone.
Fast Track -- Dead End
by Fran Kortenposted Mar 31, 1998
- Fast Track, more formally known as the “Reciprocal Trade Agreement Authority Act” would have restricted congressional action on international trade agreements over a five-year period to a “yes-no” vote, with no amendments and limited debate.
A Global Gathering?
by Mark Duboisposted Mar 31, 1998
- Could global millennium events tap into the worldwide yearning for a hopeful future? What can Earth Day 1990 tell us about the possibilities of ...
Page That Counts :: Spring 1998
posted Mar 31, 1998
- Page that Counts: how many calories burned while kissing vs calories in candy hearts, percentage of US consumers more likely to buy form a socially responsible company
The Millennial Moment
by David Kortenposted Mar 31, 1998
- For it happens to be at this instant that we need to work together to create and give life to a new story for humanity.
Indicators: Vitamins- Food or
by Scott Morrisposted Mar 31, 1998
- UN Codex Alimentarious Commissuion
Indicators- Toxic Fertilizer
by Duff Wilsonposted Mar 31, 1998
Indicators - Responsible Investing
by Cliff Feigenbaumposted Mar 31, 1998