Becoming a Whole Nation
by Sarah van GelderMar 04, 2010
- Sarah van Gelder introduces the Spring 2010 issue of YES! Magazine: There are some extraordinary people working to make a vision of a just, inclusive society a reality ...
There's Still Enough Time to Avert Climate Chaos
by Sarah van GelderDec 01, 2009
- Editor Sarah van Gelder's introduction to Climate Action, the Winter 2010 issue of YES! Magazine.
Reinvent Yourself, Reinvent the World
by Sarah van GelderSep 28, 2009
- Editor's introduction to Learn as You Go, the Fall 2009 issue of YES!
The New Economy Starts Now
by Sarah van GelderJul 07, 2009
- The new economy is about increasing quality of life, improving health, and restoring the environment.
The Local Food Revolution
by Sarah van GelderFeb 13, 2009
- Spring 2009 letter from the editor introducing the Food for Everyone issue of YES! Magazine.
A New American Dream
by Sarah van GelderOct 31, 2008
- Does happiness matter when the bottom is falling out the world economy and the politics of our country is changing? We think it does.
Politics That Break Through
by Sarah van GelderJul 29, 2008
- Letter from the Editor on Fall 2008 issue.
Welcome to a Different Planet
by Sarah van GelderFeb 01, 2008
- Sarah van Gelder introduces the "Stop Global Warming Cold" Issue. Our Climate Solutions Special Issue lays out what it takes and where to find the technologies and policies that can get us there. And we look at the movement that is building around the climate crisis.
Taking Freedom to the Streets
by Sarah van GelderNov 07, 2007
- By liberating exterior spaces, people are also freeing their minds and hearts and opening up the potential of human society for greatness. Sarah van Gelder introduces the "Liberate Your Space" Winter 2008 issue of YES!
We the People, Rising
by Sarah van GelderJul 29, 2007
- Sarah van Gelder introduces the "Stand Up to Corporate Power" Issue. Corporate power has expanded in the media, health care, prisons, schools, war, disaster relief and on and on. We need to challenge excess corporate power.
An Invitation from the South
by Sarah van GelderMay 23, 2007
- YES! Magazine executive editor Sarah van Gelder introduces the Summer 2007 issue, 'Democracy: Latin America Leaps Ahead.'
Rights at the Crossroads
by Doug PibelMar 18, 2007
- YES! Magazine managing editor Doug Pibel introduces the Spring 2007 issue, 'Is the U.S. Ready for Human Rights?'
From the Editor - An Economy with a Future
by Sarah van GelderNov 30, 2006
- YES! Magazine editor Sarah van Gelder introduces the Winter 2007 issue, Go Local.
Letter from the Editor
by Sarah Ruth van GelderAug 15, 2005
- We need each other across generations. And in this time of mounting crises, we need our elders to act as elders and take a stand for the next seven genertions.
The February 15 Peace Uprising
by Sarah Ruth van GelderMay 20, 2004
- The February 15 peace uprising is just the most visible of many efforts in which ordinary people from around the world are together making things happen that wouldn't otherwise be possible.
From the Executive Editor
Sarah van Gelder