From the Publisher
From the Publisher :: America Can Change
by Fran Kortenposted May 22, 2008
- With enough citizen understanding and action, America can change. Were you one of the millions deeply moved by Barack Obama’s March 18 speech from Philadelphia? He supported his optimism with a fierce faith in this country, saying “What we know, what we have seen, is that America can change—that is the true genius of this nation.”
From the Publisher :: You Can't Outsource a Relationship
by Fran Kortenposted Nov 07, 2007
- All about the YES! experience with outsourcing and creating quality service for our readers.
From the Publisher :: Don't Give Away the Sky
by Fran Kortenposted Aug 13, 2007
- Fran Korten reviews government policy choices in carbon offsetting, carbon rights, carbon auctions, carbon caps, and a sky trust.
From the Publisher :: Step Up to More Than Climate Change
by Fran Kortenposted May 30, 2007
- YES! Magazine publisher Fran Korten on the great shift in public opinion on global warming.
From the Publisher :: Thank You to YES! Donors
by Fran Kortenposted Mar 23, 2007
- YES! Magazine publisher Fran Korten thanks the members of the beautiful 'village' that make YES! possible.
Change the Story, Change the Future
by Fran Kortenposted Nov 30, 2006
- YES! Magazine publisher Fran Korten shows how the stories that we tell define what is viewed as possible and right. When we think about how to change the world, we must think about how to change the stories.
Time to Get Smart About Energy
by Fran Kortenposted May 30, 2006
- The debate regarding global warming and peak oil is moving into a different direction, from "is it happening" to "what do we do now?"
Get Your Optimism Fix
by Fran Kortenposted Oct 04, 2005
- The Green Festival is a two-day party with a serious purpose: to accelerate the emergence of a new economic paradigm that is life-affirming and life-restoring. Together we are cultivating a culture of sustainability and social equity that honors our interdependence with all life. Green Festival unites green businesses, social and environmental groups, visionary thinkers and thousands of community members in a lively exchange of ideas, commerce and movement building fun. Learn
One Easy Solution for Democracy
by Fran Kortenposted Aug 25, 2004
- One Easy Solution for Democracy - In this nail-biter of an election, the third-party “spoiler” effect could be devastating. But there’s a simple solution: Instant Runoff Voting
Shall We Study War or Peace?
by Fran Kortenposted May 20, 2004
- Fran Korten reviews YES! Magazine's Making Peace and Victor David Hansons An Autumn of War.