YES! But How? :: Safe Carpet, Catching Mice
Jun 30, 2002
- Practical ideas for saving the earth.
YES! But How? :: Furniture Polish
Jan 31, 2002
- linseed oil furniture polish, nontoxic way to clean carpet, volunteers for physical work, sustainable deck, controlling sugar ants
YES! But How? :: Discouraging Mice
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug PibelNov 05, 2001
- Ask Annie, household hints and helps
YES! But How? :: Glass, Plastic, or Aluminum, Bike Chains
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug PibelJun 30, 2001
- Drink Containers, eco friendly bicycle chain lubricants, moss control, live sustainably, homemade toothpaste, natural insect repellent, garlic and garden pests, moth repellent and sticky stickers.
Dear Doug & Annie :: Follow-ups on Diesel Trucks
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug PibelMar 31, 2001
- Truck vs trailer, Bio-diesel vs petroleum, Alternatives to Bleach, No Mothballs, Bath Oil and Plant Cuttings
YES! But How? :: Diesel Trucks, Soap V. Detergent
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug PibelOct 27, 2000
- Diesel trucks, Brown spots on skin, Dust Mites, Brass Cleaner, Soap vs Detergent, Moth ball odor, Stuff-free gifts, Annie Berthold, Ask Annie, household hints and helps
YES! But How? :: Toxins and Pregnancy, Composting in the Cold
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug PibelSep 30, 2000
- Household Chemicals, Worm Bins, and Composting.
YES! But How? :: Alternatives to Grass
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug PibelJun 30, 2000
- Ideas for green grass alternatives, fluorescent lights and natural moth repellents. If you're searching for practical ways to live sustainably, just ask us.
How to Have a More Meaningful Holiday Season
by Doug Pibel, Annie Berthold-BondOct 29, 1999
- Household hints and helps: Meaningful Christmas gifts, dangerous candle soot, and eliminating carpenter ants.
YES! But How? :: Responsibly Dispose of Electronics
Sep 30, 1999
- Electronic equipment disposal, termite control, non-toxic finish for wooden toys, citrus peel and citrus solvents, organic oven cleaner.
YES! But How? :: Paper v. Plastic Grocery Bags, Fleas Tooth Powder, Glass Cleaner
Jun 30, 1999
- YES! but How?: Paper vs Plastic Grocery Bags, Fleas, Tooth Powder, Cleaning Glass, Blue Fingerpaint
YES! But How? :: Heirloom Seeds, Moth Ball Alternatives, Non-toxic Cleaners
by Annie Berthold-BondMar 31, 1999
- Heirloom seeds, moths, non-toxic cleaners for tile paneling and bathtubs.
YES! But How? :: Car Sharing
by Doug PibelNov 02, 1998
- Troubled by the difficulties of a clean and green existence? Whipsawed by confusion because you want to live sustainably but you just don't know how? Don't worry...Ask Doug and Annie.
YES! But How? :: Electricity, Dry Cleaning, Birch
by Doug Pibel, Annie Berthold-BondAug 30, 1998
- Green Electricity, Avoiding Dry-Cleaning , Using Black Birch , and Non-toxic Wood Stain
YES! But How?
If you're looking for practical ways to live sustainably, just ask us.