YES! But How?
If you're looking for practical ways to live sustainably, just ask us.
— tags: DIY
YES! But How? :: Paint Job
posted Aug 15, 2005
- Safe Painting, Spam, Vegetable Oil Soap, Aprovecho Stoves
YES! But How? :: Lumber Certification
posted Aug 15, 2005
- Lumber Certification, Water Temperature for Hand Dishwashing, Recycling Electronics, Organic Food
YES! But How? :: Toxic Cosmetics
posted Apr 12, 2005
- Toxic Cosmetics, Septic Tank vs Sewer, Recycling CDs, Microwave Safety
YES! But How? :: Privacy, Slugs, Recycling Cards, and Glasses
posted Feb 24, 2005
- Protecting privacy, nontoxic slug disposal, unwanted bulk mail, reusing greeting cards, and recycling old glasses
YES! But How? :: Broken Office Equipment
posted Nov 02, 2004
- Recycling office equipment, Microwave vs conventional ovens, Radioactive smoke alarms, Socially responsible investing
YES! But How? :: Spring Cleaning
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug Pibelposted May 20, 2004
- Annie Berthold, Ask Annie, offers household hints and helps answer your questions.
YES! But How? :: Hazards of Non-Stick Cookware
by Rachel Milanez, Becky Brunposted May 20, 2004
- Household tips to live more sustainably: Non-stick Cookware Safety, Refrigerator Efficiency, Expired Medicine, Recycling Cell Phones, and Leftover Soap.
YES! But How? :: Cleaning
posted May 20, 2004
- Dry Cleaning, Cleaning Baseboard Heaters, Recycling Cooking Oil, Heating systems, Teapot Cleaning, Silver Cleaning and Brass Cleaning
YES! But How? :: Sustainble Wedding Rings
by Megan Tady, Jeremy Eckertposted May 20, 2004
- Tips on sustainable wedding rings, ecological dishwasher detergent, grout stains and batteries. If you're searching for practical ways to live sustainably, just ask us.
YES! But How? :: E-Voting, Shaving, Scorpions, Paper v. Plastic
posted Dec 31, 2003
- household hints and helps, Register to vote on-line, Environmentally friendly shaving, Scorpion control, Grocery bags, Safe juice & water bottles
YES! But How? :: Off the Grid
posted Mar 31, 2003
- Household hints and helps, living off the grid, sustainable burials, alternatives to plywood roof decking, greywater on gardens, and reusing envelopes.
YES! But How? :: Noxious Weeds
posted Sep 30, 2002
- Eco-friendly household hints and helps for eradicating noxious weeds, choosing between cloth and disposable diapers, and dealing with candle soot damage.
YES! But How? :: Safe Carpet, Catching Mice
posted Jun 30, 2002
- Practical ideas for saving the earth.
YES! But How? :: Furniture Polish
posted Jan 31, 2002
- linseed oil furniture polish, nontoxic way to clean carpet, volunteers for physical work, sustainable deck, controlling sugar ants
YES! But How? :: Discouraging Mice
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug Pibelposted Nov 05, 2001
- Ask Annie, household hints and helps