2010 Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Regional Roundtable
Emerging trends in climate change and toxics reduction: Tools for business and industry.
Presented by Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center, the regional roundtable invites you to take the opportunity to learn and share practical information about climate change and toxins reduction efforts transferable to your own organization, interests, and region. During this event, also take advantage of networking with peers and contacts while gaining perspective on who's doing what in and beyond the Pacific Northwest.
Featured presenters include:
- Anita M. Burke, founder of the Catalyst Institute
- Larry Baker, an Enterprise Cascadia Senior Lender, and Fund Manager for several New Markets Tax Credits funds
- Cameron Hewes, President and CFO of General Biodiesel
- Michael Mann, founder of Cyan Strategies consulting firm
- Kirk Myers, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager for REI
- and many more
Costs vary for each day. Day one consists of various site visits at no cost, and an evening Cultural Presentation with Peter Donaldson for $20. Day two is all conference sessions and lunch for $110.
For registration and more information visit http://www.pprc.org/rrt2010/index.cfm