Resilient People Workshop
Expanding your ability to face big challenges in a practical way.
Sep 10, 2010 07:00 PM
Sep 12, 2010 04:00 PM
Amazing news on super-short notice!
In this time of unstable economies and growing climate impacts, Sanjay Khanna is facilitating a workshop this coming weekend called “Resilient People: Building strength in a time of economic and climate change.”
“Resilient People: Building strength in a time of economic and climate change” is a workshop for our time. Facilitated by Resilient People co-founder Sanjay Khanna, the workshop provides a rare opportunity for participants to speak to their doubts and fears about economic uncertainty and ask questions about how climate change is going to affect their daily lives. The workshop helps people problem solve in a setting that makes it easier to get over emotional barriers that prevent individuals and communities from taking real action.
What you'll learn
- Being your own futurist and recognizing patterns
- Discussing climate change so people can participate from their own PoV
- Preparing yourself emotionally for things getting worse
- Connecting with others around community readiness
- Communicating to children about a more uncertain world
- Indigenous perspectives shared with Sanjay that may be of practical benefit to non-Indigenous people