Free 1 Year Subscription for Teachers and School Librarians
Special Offer for Classroom Teachers and School Librarians
Thanks to the generosity of YES! Magazine donors, you can apply for a free one-year introductory magazine subscription.
Who is eligible?
- Classroom teachers in middle school, high school, university and adult continuing education.
- Middle school, high school, college, and university librarians.
- Homeschool teachers who work at a resource center or with a consortium.
- Eligible teachers and school librarians must have a U.S. mailing address.
- We regret we do not have funding for pre-K, daycare, elementary, or individual family home school educators.
How can I apply?
- Before you apply, please explore our website to make sure we’re the right resource for you.
- Complete the form below.
- Be sure to provide your full name, and your school’s complete name.
- Abbreviations are allowed when necessary, but…
- Please no acronyms.
- We can only approve applications with complete, clear, and accurate information.
- Click “submit.”
Once you apply, you will automatically receive our online Education Connection Newsletter. Sent eight times per year, the newsletter is filled with smart, captivating, ready-to-use lesson plans, classroom tools and stories to complement our latest issue of YES! Magazine. You can opt-out with the first email; view our privacy and security policy here.
Quantities are limited. Apply for your free subscription today!
- Sign up for our free online monthly newsletter filled with curricula, lesson plans, and inspiring stories.
- Visit our newsletter archive.
- Subscribe to YES! Magazine for just $15.
Thank you for your interest in YES! Magazine and inspiring this generation with powerful ideas and practical actions.
Education Outreach Manager