You can BUY some of our most popular posters. The prints are $3 dollars each plus shipping. Or download posters for free.
:: Posters - Hang them up, and share the inspiration.
:: Just the Facts - Facts and graphs that help clarify an issue
:: Page That Counts - Facts that tell a story
Just the Facts :: Who’s Happier?
by Noah GrantOct 31, 2008
- A better economy doesn't necessarily mean a happier country.
10 Things Science Says Will Make You Happy
by Jen AngelOct 31, 2008
- Scientists can tell us how to be happy. Really. Here are 10 ways, with the research to prove it.
Tools For a Populist Uprising
by Noah Grant, Layla AslaniJul 30, 2008
- Practical steps for bridging the political divide. Organizing, building trust, taking direct action—this feature shows you how to get media attention, build a coalition, organize online, and reach out and communicate.
Our Own Agenda :: 10 Policies For a Better America
by Sarah van GelderJul 29, 2008
- Large majorities of Americans agree on some of the most important issues of the day, from health care to war. "Ten Policies for a Better America" shows an agenda most of us can agree on—whether we think of ourselves as red, blue, or some other political color.
Just the Facts :: How the Middle Class Got Stuck
by Noah Grant, Layla Aslani, Doug PibelJul 29, 2008
- Surging prices, stagnant wages, spiralling debt. This is what stuck feels like.
Just the Facts: Foreign Aid vs. Military Spending
by Noah GrantMay 22, 2008
- The U.S. spends piles of money on foreign aid, right? See how the spending actually stacks up. The U.S., with 300 million people, gives away $23.5 billion in non-military aid to developing countries. But the 333 million people in the next four countries spend almost double: $44.7 billion. Meanwhile, we account for 48% of the world’s $1.47 trillion spent on the military. And we’re tops per capita, too.
Climate Art: The Longitudinal Installation
by Xavier CortadaMar 10, 2008
- Artist Xavier Cortada created an installation in Antarctica featuring quotes of people affected by climate change around the world. Creating this installation in a continent with no borders, the artist aims to diminish the man-made barriers in the world above it.
Just the Facts :: Global Warming and Climate Solutions
Feb 08, 2008
How to Get Carbon-Free in 10 Years
by Brooke Jarvis, Doug PibelFeb 01, 2008
- Meet the Joneses. They are your average U.S. energy consumer. And they decide to do their part. Watch how they go carbon neutral in a decade… and then try it yourself.
13 Best Energy Ideas
by Sarah van GelderJan 29, 2008
- Investment in energy projects will total $16 trillion in the next two decades. Sarah van Gelder lays out over a dozen sustainable energy policies and technologies that can make our infrastructure more climate friendly.
The DIY Liberation Guide
by Lilja OttoNov 07, 2007
- Walk out, get free stuff, toss a flower bomb. Simple steps for day-to-day liberation. Go ahead: free your world.
Just The Facts
by Catherine Bailey, Doug PibelAug 28, 2007
- Just The Facts: Who Profits from Corporate Power? Maybe what's good for corporations isn't good for us all. Check out the numbers.
How Powerful? :: Just the Facts
Jul 29, 2007
- Just how powerful are corporations anyway? some quick facts
Protecting Our Commons
by Sarah van Gelder, Doug PibelJul 29, 2007
- Keeping the air, the water, the Internet and other commons out of corporate hands and in our own. A YES! Magazine interactive graphic.
8 Hotspots of Progress
by Catherine Bailey, Sarah KuckMay 11, 2007
- 8 Hotspots of Progress. Explore this interactive map of the social movements, new leaders, and cross-border alliances that are transforming Latin America.