Aran Blogs on No Impact Week
by Aran SeamanJan 02, 2011
- Sustainability blogger Aran Seaman has done No Impact Week before—and he's back for round two.
Molly Blogs on No Impact Week
by Molly EagenJan 02, 2011
- "No Impact Man" inspired Molly Eagen's graduate thesis on life without oil. Follow her tips this week as she takes on the No Impact Experiment.
Cooper Blogs on No Impact Week
by Cooper BatesJan 02, 2011
- Follow Cooper Bates' crusade to bring No Impact Week to family and co-workers in Los Angeles.
Kelsea and Muck Blog on No Impact Week
by Kelsea MacIlroy and Muck KilpatrickJan 02, 2011
- Follow Colorado couple Kelsea MacIlroy and Muck Kilpatrick as they promote low-impact living in their rural community.
Ashe Blogs on No Impact Week
by Ashe JaafaruJan 02, 2011
- Follow Minnesota high-school poet Ashe Jaafaru's video diary as she takes on No Impact Week.
A New Year's Resolution for the Whole Planet
Jan 01, 2011
- More than two thousand of you have already signed up for No Impact Week, Colin Beavan's national one-week carbon cleanse with YES! Here's what to expect during the next 8 days.
North Dakota: Banking on the Locals
Dec 31, 2010
- Video: David Brancaccio visits a bank that is invested in its community.
Confessions of a Local Supremacist
by Shannon HayesDec 31, 2010
- What I learned about community when I finally welcomed newcomers into mine.
No Impact Week with YES!: January 2011
Dec 31, 2010
- Stories, resources, multimedia, and discussion on the exciting project that could change the way you think about your life—and the planet, too.
Colin Beavan: Help Me Build a Better Future
by Colin BeavanDec 28, 2010
- "No Impact Man" on what thousands have learned about happiness, community, and low-impact living through No Impact Week. Join him and YES! on January 2nd to kick off the next experiment.
What Can One Person Do When 6.8 Billion Are Frying the Planet?
Dec 28, 2010
- A visual essay.
The Light of Christmas
by Pastor Don MackenzieDec 24, 2010
- May it be that someday, all people will have access to light in this darkness and be able to help with the important healing of creation.
Happy Holidays? 6 Ways to Get There
by James BarazDec 23, 2010
- Research-tested strategies for feeling the joy of the holiday season.
Learning to Live on Less
by Sarah ByrnesDec 23, 2010
- Connie Allen started a support group for friends adjusting to smaller incomes.
The Good Life? It’s Close to Home
by John McKnight and Peter BlockDec 22, 2010
- Rebuilding families and neighborhoods around the gifts each of us offers.