Filling our lives with motivation and meaning.
Words that Inspire: Stories that Light Up the Dark
by Sanjay Khannaposted Oct 13, 2010
- The Experiences of Our Ancestors Offer Us Wisdom for Surviving Today's Crises. By: Sanjay Khanna
The Capacity for Tolerance
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Sep 27, 2010
- What can Christians do about the religious intolerance made visible during the last month?
Changing the Consequences of Conflict
posted Sep 17, 2010
- Video: The Interfaith Amigos' discussion on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary.
Stories That Light Up The Dark
by Sanjay Khannaposted Sep 17, 2010
- The experiences of our ancestors offer us wisdom for surviving today's crises.
Interfaith Amigos: On 9/11, Getting Beyond Religious Hatred
by Rabbi Ted Falcon, Pastor Don Mackenzie, Sheikh Jamal Rahmanposted Sep 10, 2010
- Brought together by the events of 9/11, three friends from different faiths reflect on what it will take to reach the other side of hatred.
Quotes from the Quran and from Rumi
by Sarah Van Gelderposted Sep 09, 2010
- Interested in what Muslim sacred texts actually say? Here's a short selection of quotes recommend by Jamal Rahman.
Eight Ways to Confront Extremism on 9/11
by Sarah van Gelderposted Sep 09, 2010
- How to further tolerance and healing on this September 11th, an especially important time to speak up.
How to Be Alone
posted Sep 03, 2010
- Video: What can we learn about ourselves when we let go of our fear of loneliness?
The Little Mosque in Medina
by Jamal Rahmanposted Sep 03, 2010
- The current flap over the proposed Islamic center-cum-mosque in New York City offers a good opportunity to reflect on the nature and purpose of places of worship.
A Giant Leap for Humankind
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Aug 13, 2010
- The inner work we need requires every bit of the cooperation, imagination, discipline, and hope present in that first step onto the moon.
More Than A Mantra: “We’re All in This Together”
by Margaret Wheatleyposted Jul 27, 2010
- Even in this fractured time, we can find strength in solidarity.
Listening Across the Divide
by Rabbi Ted Falconposted Jul 26, 2010
- How do we work with others who believe that theirs is the Only Way?
The Wisdom of the Mulla
by Sheikh Jamal Rahmanposted Jul 16, 2010
- The well-loved trickster from Islamic folklore reminds us to trust, laugh, and be honest with ourselves.
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Jul 08, 2010
- America may be free from a monarch, but can we be truly independent in a consumerist society?
Back to Shore
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Jun 25, 2010
- A drift from substance is a recurring pattern in religious life. What will it take to call ourselves back to the essentials?