Filling our lives with motivation and meaning.
A Meditation on Revolution
by Bert Sacksposted Jul 29, 2011
- From Tel Aviv to Baghdad, a lifelong peace activist remembers why true transformation comes from the power of nonviolence.
“God is What Happens When Humanity is Connected”
posted Jul 19, 2011
- Jim Gilliam: Why the Internet is my religion.
Building a Resilient Congregation
by Sarah Byrnesposted Jun 24, 2011
- Religious congregations are embracing a new role: economic support groups.
Spiritual Environmentalism: Healing Ourselves by Replenishing the Earth
by Wangari Maathaiposted Jun 03, 2011
- Wangari Maathai: What role does spirituality play in our work to heal the earth?
I’m Looking for Justice, Not Vengeance
by Brooke Jarvisposted May 03, 2011
- A 9/11 widow on working for peace when the world expects you to want revenge.
Violence Disguised as Religion
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted May 03, 2011
- Pastor Don Mackenzie on how to keep religion from being used to justify hatred and suffering.
Answering Your Interfaith Questions
by Rabbi Ted Falconposted Apr 07, 2011
- If compassion is taught as the heart of all religious traditions, why is it that religion seems to divide us?
Greed is Not a Virtue
by David Kortenposted Apr 05, 2011
- Wall Street's celebration and promotion of moral perversion as a virtue must be exposed and condemned.
Book Review: GreenDeen
by Jamal Rahmanposted Apr 01, 2011
- How Islamic faith and environmentalism can be combined in everyday life.
Saying Goodbye: What Do We Teach Kids about Death?
by Shannon Hayesposted Mar 31, 2011
- Shannon Hayes: When we shelter ourselves and our kids from the realities of death, what else might we be sacrificing?
The Teatime Series
by Betty Udesenposted Mar 30, 2011
- How backyard hummingbirds gave a healing photojournalist a new lens on life.
Tolerance in a Small Town
by Sven Eberleinposted Mar 08, 2011
- Residents rally for their Muslim neighbors when authorities target the local Islamic center.
Film Trailer: The Economics of Happiness
posted Feb 14, 2011
- How going local can restore our ecosystems, our societies, and our spirits.
Hope Amid Hatred
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Jan 19, 2011
- Our polarization and anger are signs of hopelessness. What can interfaith dialogue teach us about healing our wounds and coming together?
The Light of Christmas
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Dec 24, 2010
- May it be that someday, all people will have access to light in this darkness and be able to help with the important healing of creation.