Keeping Faith With Peace
by Valerie SchloredtAug 05, 2011
- On the anniversary of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Jesuit Priest Bill Bichsel talks about why he went to prison for a future without nuclear weapons.
A Meditation on Revolution
by Bert SacksJul 29, 2011
- From Tel Aviv to Baghdad, a lifelong peace activist remembers why true transformation comes from the power of nonviolence.
“God is What Happens When Humanity is Connected”
Jul 19, 2011
- Jim Gilliam: Why the Internet is my religion.
Building a Resilient Congregation
by Sarah ByrnesJun 24, 2011
- Religious congregations are embracing a new role: economic support groups.
Spiritual Environmentalism: Healing Ourselves by Replenishing the Earth
by Wangari MaathaiJun 03, 2011
- Wangari Maathai: What role does spirituality play in our work to heal the earth?
I’m Looking for Justice, Not Vengeance
by Brooke JarvisMay 03, 2011
- A 9/11 widow on working for peace when the world expects you to want revenge.
Violence Disguised as Religion
by Pastor Don MackenzieMay 03, 2011
- Pastor Don Mackenzie on how to keep religion from being used to justify hatred and suffering.
Answering Your Interfaith Questions
by Rabbi Ted FalconApr 07, 2011
- If compassion is taught as the heart of all religious traditions, why is it that religion seems to divide us?
Greed is Not a Virtue
by David KortenApr 05, 2011
- Wall Street's celebration and promotion of moral perversion as a virtue must be exposed and condemned.
Book Review: GreenDeen
by Jamal RahmanApr 01, 2011
- How Islamic faith and environmentalism can be combined in everyday life.
Saying Goodbye: What Do We Teach Kids about Death?
by Shannon HayesMar 31, 2011
- Shannon Hayes: When we shelter ourselves and our kids from the realities of death, what else might we be sacrificing?
The Teatime Series
by Betty UdesenMar 30, 2011
- How backyard hummingbirds gave a healing photojournalist a new lens on life.
Tolerance in a Small Town
by Sven EberleinMar 08, 2011
- Residents rally for their Muslim neighbors when authorities target the local Islamic center.
Film Trailer: The Economics of Happiness
Feb 14, 2011
- How going local can restore our ecosystems, our societies, and our spirits.
Hope Amid Hatred
by Pastor Don MackenzieJan 19, 2011
- Our polarization and anger are signs of hopelessness. What can interfaith dialogue teach us about healing our wounds and coming together?