Book Review: GreenDeen
by Jamal RahmanApr 01, 2011
- How Islamic faith and environmentalism can be combined in everyday life.
Saying Goodbye: What Do We Teach Kids about Death?
by Shannon HayesMar 31, 2011
- Shannon Hayes: When we shelter ourselves and our kids from the realities of death, what else might we be sacrificing?
The Teatime Series
by Betty UdesenMar 30, 2011
- How backyard hummingbirds gave a healing photojournalist a new lens on life.
Tolerance in a Small Town
by Sven EberleinMar 08, 2011
- Residents rally for their Muslim neighbors when authorities target the local Islamic center.
Film Trailer: The Economics of Happiness
Feb 14, 2011
- How going local can restore our ecosystems, our societies, and our spirits.
Hope Amid Hatred
by Pastor Don MackenzieJan 19, 2011
- Our polarization and anger are signs of hopelessness. What can interfaith dialogue teach us about healing our wounds and coming together?
The Light of Christmas
by Pastor Don MackenzieDec 24, 2010
- May it be that someday, all people will have access to light in this darkness and be able to help with the important healing of creation.
Walking Gently on the Earth
by Rev. Wendy BellDec 19, 2010
- Making faithful choices about food, energy, shelter, and more.
Light in Dark Times
by Rabbi Ted FalconDec 13, 2010
- On finding hope during the holidays.
Making Peace with the Sword Verse
by Sheikh Jamal RahmanOct 13, 2010
- Sheikh Jamal Rahman on dealing with some of the Quran’s most troubling text.
Words that Inspire: Stories that Light Up the Dark
by Sanjay KhannaOct 13, 2010
- The Experiences of Our Ancestors Offer Us Wisdom for Surviving Today's Crises. By: Sanjay Khanna
The Capacity for Tolerance
by Pastor Don MackenzieSep 27, 2010
- What can Christians do about the religious intolerance made visible during the last month?
Changing the Consequences of Conflict
Sep 17, 2010
- Video: The Interfaith Amigos' discussion on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary.
Stories That Light Up The Dark
by Sanjay KhannaSep 17, 2010
- The experiences of our ancestors offer us wisdom for surviving today's crises.
Interfaith Amigos: On 9/11, Getting Beyond Religious Hatred
by Rabbi Ted Falcon, Pastor Don Mackenzie, Sheikh Jamal RahmanSep 10, 2010
- Brought together by the events of 9/11, three friends from different faiths reflect on what it will take to reach the other side of hatred.