Hope Amid Hatred
by Pastor Don MackenzieJan 19, 2011
- Our polarization and anger are signs of hopelessness. What can interfaith dialogue teach us about healing our wounds and coming together?
The Light of Christmas
by Pastor Don MackenzieDec 24, 2010
- May it be that someday, all people will have access to light in this darkness and be able to help with the important healing of creation.
Walking Gently on the Earth
by Rev. Wendy BellDec 19, 2010
- Making faithful choices about food, energy, shelter, and more.
Light in Dark Times
by Rabbi Ted FalconDec 13, 2010
- On finding hope during the holidays.
Making Peace with the Sword Verse
by Sheikh Jamal RahmanOct 13, 2010
- Sheikh Jamal Rahman on dealing with some of the Quran’s most troubling text.
Words that Inspire: Stories that Light Up the Dark
by Sanjay KhannaOct 13, 2010
- The Experiences of Our Ancestors Offer Us Wisdom for Surviving Today's Crises. By: Sanjay Khanna
The Capacity for Tolerance
by Pastor Don MackenzieSep 27, 2010
- What can Christians do about the religious intolerance made visible during the last month?
Changing the Consequences of Conflict
Sep 17, 2010
- Video: The Interfaith Amigos' discussion on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary.
Stories That Light Up The Dark
by Sanjay KhannaSep 17, 2010
- The experiences of our ancestors offer us wisdom for surviving today's crises.
Interfaith Amigos: On 9/11, Getting Beyond Religious Hatred
by Rabbi Ted Falcon, Pastor Don Mackenzie, Sheikh Jamal RahmanSep 10, 2010
- Brought together by the events of 9/11, three friends from different faiths reflect on what it will take to reach the other side of hatred.
Quotes from the Quran and from Rumi
by Sarah Van GelderSep 09, 2010
- Interested in what Muslim sacred texts actually say? Here's a short selection of quotes recommend by Jamal Rahman.
Eight Ways to Confront Extremism on 9/11
by Sarah van GelderSep 09, 2010
- How to further tolerance and healing on this September 11th, an especially important time to speak up.
How to Be Alone
Sep 03, 2010
- Video: What can we learn about ourselves when we let go of our fear of loneliness?
The Little Mosque in Medina
by Jamal RahmanSep 03, 2010
- The current flap over the proposed Islamic center-cum-mosque in New York City offers a good opportunity to reflect on the nature and purpose of places of worship.
A Giant Leap for Humankind
by Pastor Don MackenzieAug 13, 2010
- The inner work we need requires every bit of the cooperation, imagination, discipline, and hope present in that first step onto the moon.