I’m Looking for Justice, Not Vengeance
by Brooke JarvisMay 03, 2011
- A 9/11 widow on working for peace when the world expects you to want revenge.
Violence Disguised as Religion
by Pastor Don MackenzieMay 03, 2011
- Pastor Don Mackenzie on how to keep religion from being used to justify hatred and suffering.
Answering Your Interfaith Questions
by Rabbi Ted FalconApr 07, 2011
- If compassion is taught as the heart of all religious traditions, why is it that religion seems to divide us?
Greed is Not a Virtue
by David KortenApr 05, 2011
- Wall Street's celebration and promotion of moral perversion as a virtue must be exposed and condemned.
Book Review: GreenDeen
by Jamal RahmanApr 01, 2011
- How Islamic faith and environmentalism can be combined in everyday life.
Saying Goodbye: What Do We Teach Kids about Death?
by Shannon HayesMar 31, 2011
- Shannon Hayes: When we shelter ourselves and our kids from the realities of death, what else might we be sacrificing?
The Teatime Series
by Betty UdesenMar 30, 2011
- How backyard hummingbirds gave a healing photojournalist a new lens on life.
Tolerance in a Small Town
by Sven EberleinMar 08, 2011
- Residents rally for their Muslim neighbors when authorities target the local Islamic center.
Film Trailer: The Economics of Happiness
Feb 14, 2011
- How going local can restore our ecosystems, our societies, and our spirits.
Hope Amid Hatred
by Pastor Don MackenzieJan 19, 2011
- Our polarization and anger are signs of hopelessness. What can interfaith dialogue teach us about healing our wounds and coming together?
The Light of Christmas
by Pastor Don MackenzieDec 24, 2010
- May it be that someday, all people will have access to light in this darkness and be able to help with the important healing of creation.
Walking Gently on the Earth
by Rev. Wendy BellDec 19, 2010
- Making faithful choices about food, energy, shelter, and more.
Light in Dark Times
by Rabbi Ted FalconDec 13, 2010
- On finding hope during the holidays.
Making Peace with the Sword Verse
by Sheikh Jamal RahmanOct 13, 2010
- Sheikh Jamal Rahman on dealing with some of the Quran’s most troubling text.
Words that Inspire: Stories that Light Up the Dark
by Sanjay KhannaOct 13, 2010
- The Experiences of Our Ancestors Offer Us Wisdom for Surviving Today's Crises. By: Sanjay Khanna