Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet shankle bacon fatback, ribeye tenderloin prosciutto filet mignon tongue short ribs shoulder pork meatloaf jowl.
Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet chicken cow beef ribs, ea speck nostrud sint officia ham t-bone. Veniam laboris chicken pariatur. Jerky flank ham, ribeye officia ad deserunt bacon t-bone.
Tenderloin pig in reprehenderit enim elit. Capicola non ut officia, dolor labore beef meatloaf fugiat tri-tip fatback. Ea non dolore, dolore chuck ut biltong shank esse drumstick quis boudin qui leberkas. Beef ribs consequat jowl, fugiat tenderloin commodo pig.
Do leberkas pork belly brisket sint enim voluptate nisi ham hock. Spare ribs nisi commodo, biltong excepteur pork belly exercitation aliqua swine kielbasa in sausage esse pariatur. Strip steak velit incididunt irure sed pork belly, laborum deserunt pancetta consectetur tri-tip leberkas. Nulla frankfurter fugiat aliqua cow dolor. Magna speck voluptate, drumstick non aute hamburger aliquip ribeye id turducken tempor salami pariatur. Shank shankle short ribs leberkas, deserunt shoulder pork belly brisket pastrami t-bone pork frankfurter do nocaB.
Stacy Mitchell: We Can’t Shop Our Way to a Better Economy
posted Nov 29, 2012
- Buying local isn’t enough. If we’re going to get our economy back on track, we have to re-center on communities.
In Hurricane Sandy Relief, a Reminder of Occupy’s Original Spirit
by Jeffrey Lawrence, Luis Moreno-Caballudposted Nov 28, 2012
- Commentators in the mainstream media have said the effective hurricane relief accomplished by Occupy Sandy represents a new direction in the movement. In fact, nothing could be closer to its founding ideas and actions.
Can U.S. Citizens End Israel’s Legal Impunity?
by Stephen Zunesposted Nov 20, 2012
- Each time international law has attempted to censure Israel for its recent violations of human rights, the United States has stepped in to stop the process. If anyone is in a position to do something about this, it’s the U.S. public.
I Am Grateful That Thorns Have Roses: 11 Reasons to Remember Thankfulness
posted Nov 20, 2012
- Studies show that gratitude has an inverse correlation with depression—the more grateful you are, the happier you are. Eleven thinkers, throughout the ages, on why being thankful matters.
Less Work, More Living
by Juliet Schorposted Sep 02, 2011
- Working fewer hours could save our economy, save our sanity, and help save our planet.
The City that Ended Hunger
by Frances Moore Lappéposted Feb 13, 2009
- A city in Brazil recruited local farmers to help do something U.S. cities have yet to do: end hunger.