Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet shankle bacon fatback, ribeye tenderloin prosciutto filet mignon tongue short ribs shoulder pork meatloaf jowl.
Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet chicken cow beef ribs, ea speck nostrud sint officia ham t-bone. Veniam laboris chicken pariatur. Jerky flank ham, ribeye officia ad deserunt bacon t-bone.
Tenderloin pig in reprehenderit enim elit. Capicola non ut officia, dolor labore beef meatloaf fugiat tri-tip fatback. Ea non dolore, dolore chuck ut biltong shank esse drumstick quis boudin qui leberkas. Beef ribs consequat jowl, fugiat tenderloin commodo pig.
Do leberkas pork belly brisket sint enim voluptate nisi ham hock. Spare ribs nisi commodo, biltong excepteur pork belly exercitation aliqua swine kielbasa in sausage esse pariatur. Strip steak velit incididunt irure sed pork belly, laborum deserunt pancetta consectetur tri-tip leberkas. Nulla frankfurter fugiat aliqua cow dolor. Magna speck voluptate, drumstick non aute hamburger aliquip ribeye id turducken tempor salami pariatur. Shank shankle short ribs leberkas, deserunt shoulder pork belly brisket pastrami t-bone pork frankfurter do nocaB.
Can this Small College in Maryland Pass the Fairest Wage Policy in US Academia?
by Caroline Selleposted Dec 05, 2013
- An initiative developed by staff, students, and faculty would tie the earnings of the school's highest-paid employees to those of the lowest.
The Movement to Live More Simply Is Older Than You Think
by Roman Krznaricposted Dec 05, 2013
- What might history teach us about living more simple, less consumerist lifestyles?
Veggies at the Liquor Store—and 5 Other Ways to Bring Food to Your Community
by Shannan Stollposted Nov 27, 2013
- Out-of-the-box ideas for putting healthier food on our neighborhood plates—and make friends doing it.
"Cowboys and Indians" Camp Together to Build Alliance Against Keystone XL
by Kristin Moeposted Nov 22, 2013
- At the Ponca Trail of Tears Spiritual Camp, tribal members and their ranchers are learning to understand each other as never before.
8 Courageous Things Harry Potter Fans Did to Fight Real-Life Dark Forces
by Katrina Rabelerposted Nov 22, 2013
- If Harry Potter were a real person, he’d fight child labor, voter suppression, and poverty. Here are our favorite ways Harry's fans have taken his values from the page to the real world.
"Beauty Feeds a Different Kind of Hunger": An Interview with Terry Tempest Williams
by Devon Fredericksenposted Nov 21, 2013
- "I used to ask the question, 'Am I an activist or a writer?' I don't ask that anymore. I am simply a human being engaged."
There Are Still More Libraries Than McDonald’s Locations in the United States
by Erika Lundahl, Rachael Stoeveposted Nov 19, 2013
- (and 24 other facts you should probably know).
Vandana Shiva On Resisting GMOs: "Saving Seeds Is a Political Act"
by Sarah van Gelderposted Nov 15, 2013
- Why the fight for biodiversity is about protecting life itself.
Artist's Dollar-Bill Collages Question the Meaning of Money
by YES! online staffposted Nov 15, 2013
- "Anarchists are certain I'm an anarchist because I cut up a favorite tool of the oppressor," artist Mark Wagner says. "Capitalists think I'm a capitalist because I revel in it."
Dear Michelle Obama: If We Want to Curb Childhood Obesity, Sesame Street Is Not Going to Cut It
by Erin Sagenposted Nov 08, 2013
- Can a licensing deal between Sesame Street and the Produce Marketing Association truly improve childhood health? Maybe, but grassroots solutions already exist.
Hey, NY Times, Want Fairness in Pacific Trade Deal? Then Advocates Must Get Seat at the Table
by James Trimarcoposted Nov 08, 2013
- A recent editorial in the The New York Times argued that the Trans Pacific Partnership should strengthen environmental and labor regulations. But that won't happen unless we change the process.
Monsanto May Have Won the Battle for I-522, But the Future of Food Is Not Lost
by Erin Sagenposted Nov 06, 2013
- As final results come in for Initiative 522, advocates of GMO labeling are saying we need to change the system, not just the supermarket.
"Anonymous" Hacktivists to Government: "You Can't Arrest Us All"
by Rachael Stoeveposted Nov 05, 2013
- In new video, the hacker collective vows to stand by those targeted by what it deems "corrupt governments."
Getting Past a Knitting Freak Out: Why I Didn't Let My Daughter Quit
by Shannon Hayesposted Nov 01, 2013
- Stepping into the realm of creativity can be scary for little ones. But reward for sticking with it is the powerful feeling of making something beautiful with your own hands.
Lessons from a Pay-It-Forward Restaurant: The Importance of Gratitude
by Pavithra Mehtaposted Nov 01, 2013
- At the Karma Kitchen, people enjoy a meal that’s already paid for—and are invited to continue the chain of generosity. In the process, organizers and participants alike learn the transformative power of gratitude.