Financing the new economy.
How Banks Make Money
by Doug Pibelposted Jul 07, 2009
- Creating money out of thin air, a YES! infographic.
Small Banks, Radical Vision
by Zach Carterposted Jun 05, 2009
- Local banks can change the world, one investment at a time.
Dollars with Good Sense: DIY Cash
by Judith Schwartzposted Jun 05, 2009
- Three ways ordinary people are printing their own money without breaking the law.
Busted: 9 Economy Myths
posted Jun 05, 2009
- What the old economy didn’t do for us—and what a sustainable economy could do.
Book Review: No More Throw-away People by Edgar Cahn
by David Bollierposted Apr 26, 2005
- No More Throwaway People is a provocative analysis of the non-market economy and an inspiration for the social service community.
The Basic Function of Money
by Jonathan Roweposted Jun 30, 1997
- A nonprofit HMO for seniors called .
by David Boyleposted Jun 30, 1997
- Ithaca Hours
Beyond Greed and Scarcity
by Bernard Lietaerposted Jun 30, 1997
- Bernard Lietaer talks to Sarah van Gelder about the transformational effects of currency redesign.
The Trouble With Money
by Thomas Grecoposted Jun 30, 1997
- The dysfunctions of money creation
37 Ways to Join the Gift Economy
by Beverly Feldman, Charles Grayposted Jun 30, 1997
- You don't have to participate in a local currency or service exchange to be part of the cooperative gift economy. Any time you do a favor for a family member, neighbor, colleague, or stranger you're part of it. Here are some ways you can spend time in the gift economy, where you'll find fun, freedom, and connection.