A fair economy that works for people and the planet.
America the Possible: A Manifesto
by Gus Spethposted Mar 02, 2012
- It’s not too late to build an American Dream that lives up to our highest ideals.
By the Numbers: The Myth of the Overtaxed Corporation
by Doug Pibelposted Feb 22, 2012
- For corporations, paying for tax breaks is still the best investment around.
Occupy vs. the Global Race to the Bottom
by John Cavanagh, Robin Broadposted Feb 21, 2012
- Incorporating corporate globalization into the Occupy analysis and agenda.
What If Corporations Couldn’t Use Our Commons For Free?
by Peter Barnesposted Feb 21, 2012
- Peter Barnes: How our shared resources could become a source of common wealth.
How to Put People Back in Charge
by Sarah van Gelderposted Feb 20, 2012
- Corporate power is behind the politics of climate denial, Wall Street bailouts, union busting, and media consolidation, and more. What prospect do We the People have for putting power back where it belongs?
A People’s History of Robin Hood
by Paul Buhleposted Feb 15, 2012
- For hundreds of years, he’s fought tax injustice, tyranny, and the seizure of the commons. Why we still need him today.
5 Ways to Make Your Dollars Make Sense
by Michael Shumanposted Feb 14, 2012
- Concerned about Wall Street’s devastating impact on communities? Then invest in yourself—the most local investment of all.
Don't Be Stupid, Cupid: How to Show Your Love Responsibly
by Annie Leonardposted Feb 13, 2012
- Annie Leonard: What classic Valentine's gifts are linked to exploitation—and what can you do about it?
A Separation of Church and Bank
posted Feb 13, 2012
- Video: After Bank of America foreclosed on thousands of homes in their San Jose parish, the members of this Catholic church bid it goodbye—and took $3 million with them.
California’s New Triple Bottom Line
by Sven Eberlein, Debra Baidaposted Feb 09, 2012
- Best in the world? Try best FOR the world. The Golden State welcomes a new kind of corporation.
Book Review: We Are Wisconsin
by Josh Eidelsonposted Feb 07, 2012
- The Wisconsin uprising in the words of the activists, writers, and everyday Wisconsinites who made it happen.
Big News on Bank Transfers
by Brooke Jarvisposted Feb 03, 2012
- The Occupy effect? In the last 3 months, Americans switched banks at three times the normal rate.
Beyond the Bubble Economy
by David Kortenposted Feb 02, 2012
- We’ve finally learned that a growing financial sector isn’t the same thing as actual economic improvement. So how can we stimulate the real economy?
2012: The Year of the Cooperative
by Jessica Reederposted Feb 01, 2012
- How an old business model is finding new relevance all over the world.
posted Feb 01, 2012
- Video: Why is the Occupy movement focused on bank deregulation?