Most Recent from YES! Magazine
What's Next After Seattle WTO Protests
by Fran Kortenposted Mar 31, 2000
- What to do in the post-WTO protest era.
by Jean Houstonposted Mar 31, 2000
- Jean Houston, sees the internet as a place where a new species intelligence is being born.
The Entangled Universe
by Mae-Wan Hoposted Mar 31, 2000
- new stories,the entangled universe, by Mae-Wan Ho
November 30 WTO Showdown
by Paul Hawkenposted Mar 31, 2000
- The most dramatic confrontations took place on November 30 (N30), when thousands of protesters blocked WTO delegates from reaching the meeting. Author Paul Hawken was among them.
Making Peace In Macedonia
by Eran Fraenkel, John Marksposted Mar 31, 2000
- The key elements of conflict prevention in Macedonia have been: • Domestic political will. • International presence.• NGOs. Breaking down media ghettos
posted Mar 31, 2000
Into Our Hands
by Katsi Cookposted Mar 31, 2000
- new stories, into our hands, by Katsi Cook
Whose Story, What Future
by Susan Cannonposted Mar 31, 2000
- stories, whose story, what future, by Susan Cannon
Moments of Grace
by Thomas Berryposted Mar 31, 2000
- new stories, moments of grace, by thomas berry
by Rachel Bagbyposted Mar 31, 2000
- YES! A Journal of Positive Futures, Spring 2000: new stories, divine daughters, a poem by Rachel Bagby
Bringing It Home
by Rod Arakakiposted Mar 31, 2000
- YES! A Journal of Positive Futures, bringing it home, Rod Arakaki, Heather McAndrew, N. Bird Runningwater, Guy Dauncey, Jay Walljasper, Jamison Ervin, Pramila Jayapal, David Korten
From the Trenches: Opening Day of the WTO Ministerial Meeting
by Tracy Rysavyposted Nov 30, 1999
- WTO On-Site Report, November 30, 1999 by Tracy Rysavy.
WTO Is Anti-Democratic, Anti-People, and Anti-Environment
by David C. Kortenposted Nov 30, 1999
- Guest editorial on the Seattle WTO Protests, aired on KPLU, Tacoma, WA November 1999
Networking the Night Away: on the eve of the WTO
by Fran Kortenposted Nov 30, 1999
- The Positive Futures Network's Reception on Sunday, November 28, on the eve of the World Trade Organization's meeting in Seattle.
WTO in Seattle: The Millennium Round or Turnaround?
by Sarah Ruth van Gelderposted Nov 30, 1999
- The following is part of our series of commentaries on the events unfolding in Seattle at the time of the World Trade Organization's meeting.