Listening, learning, and discovering shared purpose.
State of the Possible
by Fran Kortenposted Mar 31, 2001
- Practical idealists from diverse movements and perspectives consider the possibilities for transformational change at State of the Possible retreats sponsored by Positive Futures Network.
by Richard Heinbergposted Oct 27, 2000
- Innovation, insight, and knowledge from the 20th century could inspire social transformation in the 21st.
The New Solidarity
by Anthony S. Archposted Oct 27, 2000
- the new solidarity, by Anthony S. Arch. Steelworkers and forest activists forge a new alliance.
Learning To Choose
by Raymond Royposted Sep 30, 2000
- Roy describes the development of a victim empathy class for prisoners in Oregon and it's impact on inmates.
Healing Into Action
by Cherie Brown, George Mazzaposted Aug 30, 1998
- Simple ways to reach across ethnic, racial, and other divides.
Race Dialogue & Common Work
by Frances Moore Lappé, Paul Du Boisposted Sep 30, 1997
- Bridging the racial divide through dialogue and common work