Scott Blogs on No Impact Week
by Scott GastJan 02, 2011
- Former YES! intern Scott Gast navigates No Impact Week in small-town Massachusetts.
Aran Blogs on No Impact Week
by Aran SeamanJan 02, 2011
- Sustainability blogger Aran Seaman has done No Impact Week before—and he's back for round two.
Molly Blogs on No Impact Week
by Molly EagenJan 02, 2011
- "No Impact Man" inspired Molly Eagen's graduate thesis on life without oil. Follow her tips this week as she takes on the No Impact Experiment.
Cooper Blogs on No Impact Week
by Cooper BatesJan 02, 2011
- Follow Cooper Bates' crusade to bring No Impact Week to family and co-workers in Los Angeles.
Kelsea and Muck Blog on No Impact Week
by Kelsea MacIlroy and Muck KilpatrickJan 02, 2011
- Follow Colorado couple Kelsea MacIlroy and Muck Kilpatrick as they promote low-impact living in their rural community.
Ashe Blogs on No Impact Week
by Ashe JaafaruJan 02, 2011
- Follow Minnesota high-school poet Ashe Jaafaru's video diary as she takes on No Impact Week.
A New Year's Resolution for the Whole Planet
Jan 01, 2011
- More than two thousand of you have already signed up for No Impact Week, Colin Beavan's national one-week carbon cleanse with YES! Here's what to expect during the next 8 days.
Colin Beavan: Help Me Build a Better Future
by Colin BeavanDec 28, 2010
- "No Impact Man" on what thousands have learned about happiness, community, and low-impact living through No Impact Week. Join him and YES! on January 2nd to kick off the next experiment.
Not Your Average Yard Work
by Jeffrey AllenDec 28, 2010
- A Madagascar villager puts nearly all of his earnings toward buying and reforesting unprotected lands—including the $10,000 prize he recently won.
10 Most Hopeful Stories of 2010
by Sarah van GelderDec 22, 2010
- There was plenty of disappointment and hardship this year. But the year also brought opportunities for transformation.
Shifting Sands: Jewish Women Confront the Israeli Occupation
by Linda FrankDec 21, 2010
- 14 women find their voice in this collection of essays.
The Third Side of Conflict is Peace
Dec 20, 2010
- The secret to peace—within your family or the Middle East—could be as simple as taking a walk.
All That We Share
by Jay WalljasperDec 20, 2010
- Welcome to a new kind of movement—one that reshapes how we think about ownership and cooperation.
People We Love: Jacob Isom
by Tiffany RanDec 19, 2010
- Skateboarding for tolerance.
Cancún: Changing the Climate Conversation
by Madeline OstranderDec 14, 2010
- Seven years ago, activists in Cancún started a powerful international movement. How can climate justice advocates have the same impact?