Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Hit the Road
by Alyssa B. JohnsonNov 14, 2010
- How government and industry are getting behind a new breed of electric cars.
Victory Bonds for Clean Energy
by Todd LarsenNov 10, 2010
- What if Americans could support a clean energy future the way they once supported the U.S. war effort?
Individual and Community Resilience
by Jing FongOct 13, 2010
- What makes teenage brains unique? What happens when people from all walks of life play an alternate reality game to create a better future? Lesson plans from Inside the Teenage Brain and World Without Oil.
by Mark EnglerSep 29, 2010
- On the front lines in the fight against coal
Canada-to-Texas Pipeline Plans Draw Criticism
by Laura KaliebeSep 09, 2010
- Activists and residents along the 2,000-mile proposed route fear damage to farming, ecosystems, and water from the transport of what has been called the world's dirtiest source of transportation energy.
Resilient Ideas: Get Off The Grid
by Regina GregorySep 09, 2010
- A pioneering town in Germany pulls off clean, reliable energy with stable prices.
Resilient Ideas: Sunshine On The Menu
by Ari LeVeauxSep 09, 2010
- Come for the food, stay for the art at New York City's first solar-powered restaurant.
Aug 13, 2010
- Video: A twenty-year fight between a small Alaska town and one of the largest oil companies shows the resilience of communities.
Why the Fight for the Gulf is Also in Borneo
by Jamie HennJul 29, 2010
- A proposed coal plant in Malaysia is provoking an international outcry.
2010 a Tipping Point for Renewable Energy
by Brooke JarvisJul 28, 2010
- 100 days into the BP disaster, it's time to quit claiming that an economy based on fossil fuels is our only option.
Water for Energy Is a Waste
by Ashlee GreenJun 30, 2010
- Power plants suck more water out of the nation’s watersheds than any other single user—more than 40 percent.
New Heroes in the Fight Against Big Oil
by Madeline OstranderJun 25, 2010
- How one Florida restaurant owner has organized a force against offshore drilling.
Bonn Climate Talks: Beyond BP
by Jamie HennJun 17, 2010
- Even as we work to prevent future disasters and break the U.S. oil addiction, we must keep up pressure for a fair, ambitious climate treaty.
Where Do Our Carbon Emissions Come From, Anyway?
by Richard ConlinJun 15, 2010
- Seattle is working to become America's first climate neutral city. But first, it has to figure out where its carbon comes from.
Polls: Time for Action
by Madeline OstranderJun 11, 2010
- In the wake of the BP disaster in the Gulf, Americans are ready for clean energy.