The Chattanooga Prep Girls Blog on No Impact Week
by Megan Grzesiak, Mary Copler, Sarah Whitney AndersonJan 03, 2011
- Three juniors at Girls Preparatory School in Chattanooga explore ways to live without the excess amid the demands of teenage life.
Ryan Blogs on No Impact Week
by Ryan EisenmanJan 03, 2011
- With the support of his family, Texas teenager Ryan Eisenman is figuring out how to go No Impact in high school.
Who's Participating in No Impact Week?
Jan 02, 2011
- Answer: Hundreds of you, across the globe. Meet five enthusiastic players.
Scott Blogs on No Impact Week
by Scott GastJan 02, 2011
- Former YES! intern Scott Gast navigates No Impact Week in small-town Massachusetts.
Aran Blogs on No Impact Week
by Aran SeamanJan 02, 2011
- Sustainability blogger Aran Seaman has done No Impact Week before—and he's back for round two.
Molly Blogs on No Impact Week
by Molly EagenJan 02, 2011
- "No Impact Man" inspired Molly Eagen's graduate thesis on life without oil. Follow her tips this week as she takes on the No Impact Experiment.
Cooper Blogs on No Impact Week
by Cooper BatesJan 02, 2011
- Follow Cooper Bates' crusade to bring No Impact Week to family and co-workers in Los Angeles.
Kelsea and Muck Blog on No Impact Week
by Kelsea MacIlroy and Muck KilpatrickJan 02, 2011
- Follow Colorado couple Kelsea MacIlroy and Muck Kilpatrick as they promote low-impact living in their rural community.
Ashe Blogs on No Impact Week
by Ashe JaafaruJan 02, 2011
- Follow Minnesota high-school poet Ashe Jaafaru's video diary as she takes on No Impact Week.
A New Year's Resolution for the Whole Planet
Jan 01, 2011
- More than two thousand of you have already signed up for No Impact Week, Colin Beavan's national one-week carbon cleanse with YES! Here's what to expect during the next 8 days.
No Impact Week with YES!: January 2011
Dec 31, 2010
- Stories, resources, multimedia, and discussion on the exciting project that could change the way you think about your life—and the planet, too.
Colin Beavan: Help Me Build a Better Future
by Colin BeavanDec 28, 2010
- "No Impact Man" on what thousands have learned about happiness, community, and low-impact living through No Impact Week. Join him and YES! on January 2nd to kick off the next experiment.
What Can One Person Do When 6.8 Billion Are Frying the Planet?
Dec 28, 2010
- A visual essay.
Why Sign Up for No Impact Week?
by Aran SeamanDec 21, 2010
- A No Impact Week veteran reflects on how the one-week carbon cleanse taught him to be happier—and how it could teach you, too.
YES! But How? Flake Off
by Alyssa B. JohnsonDec 19, 2010
- How do I get rid of dandruff without chemicals?