Stories from No Impact Friday: Water
YES! Magazine Blogs On No Impact Week
posted Sep 19, 2011
- With a homemade office rocket stove, a zero-waste flash mob, and a lights-out party, solutions for low-impact living are more fun than we thought.
Erin Blogs on No Impact Week
by Erin Collinsposted Sep 19, 2011
- After leaving a simple life in an ashram in India, Erin's figuring out how to live responsibly—and joyfully—in a challenging place: home.
Christian Blogs on No Impact Week
by Christian Honceposted Sep 19, 2011
- Christian just moved from rural Kentucky to Brooklyn, New York, where low-impact living is harder than he thought.
Rebecca Blogs on No Impact Week
by Rebecca Rockefellerposted Sep 19, 2011
- Rebecca's an underemployed, single mother with a surplus of good humor and innovative spirit. She's tackling No Impact Week for the second time on a shoestring budget with two little girls.
No Impact Friday: Share Your Stories
posted Sep 01, 2011
- Stories, insights, tips, and more from the sixth day of No Impact Week: September 23rd.
Denisse Blogs on No Impact Week
by Denisse McLeanposted Sep 19, 2011
- Denisse, a Nicaraguan researcher in Honduras, wants to see how far No Impact Week principles can go in the Global South.
Bunmi and the YES Prep School Blog on No Impact Week
by Bunmi Isholaposted Sep 19, 2011
- Bunmi left her comfort zone to join last January's No Impact Week. Now she's back for round two—and she's bringing her students with her.
Father John Blogs on No Impact Week
by Fr. John Rauschposted Sep 19, 2011
- Appalachian priest John Rausch has to drive 22,000 miles a year as part of his ministry. But he wants to strike a balance between the needs of the earth and those of his community.