Stories from No Impact Monday: September 19th
YES! Magazine Blogs On No Impact Week
posted Sep 19, 2011
- With a homemade office rocket stove, a zero-waste flash mob, and a lights-out party, solutions for low-impact living are more fun than we thought.
Erin Blogs on No Impact Week
by Erin Collinsposted Sep 19, 2011
- After leaving a simple life in an ashram in India, Erin's figuring out how to live responsibly—and joyfully—in a challenging place: home.
Christian Blogs on No Impact Week
by Christian Honceposted Sep 19, 2011
- Christian just moved from rural Kentucky to Brooklyn, New York, where low-impact living is harder than he thought.
Free Speech TV Blogs on No Impact Week
by The Free Speech TV Teamposted Sep 20, 2011
- When YES! invited one of our favorite media organizations to join us in the experiment, the whole office stepped up to the challenge.
Kathy Blogs on No Impact Week
by Kathy Kottarasposted Sep 19, 2011
- In Los Angeles, mother and teacher Kathy Kottaras takes on a second No Impact Week to find out where there's still room for change.
James Blogs on No Impact Week
by James Edwardsposted Sep 19, 2011
- Working nights on the South Side of Chicago is hardly the easiest way to go No Impact. But James wants to create a better world for his niece.
Denisse Blogs on No Impact Week
by Denisse McLeanposted Sep 19, 2011
- Denisse, a Nicaraguan researcher in Honduras, wants to see how far No Impact Week principles can go in the Global South.
Father John Blogs on No Impact Week
by Fr. John Rauschposted Sep 19, 2011
- Appalachian priest John Rausch has to drive 22,000 miles a year as part of his ministry. But he wants to strike a balance between the needs of the earth and those of his community.
No Impact Monday: Share Your Stories
posted Sep 01, 2011
- Stories, insights, tips, and more from the second day of No Impact Week: September 19th.