Stories from No Impact Saturday: Giving Back
Erin Blogs on No Impact Week
by Erin Collinsposted Sep 19, 2011
- After leaving a simple life in an ashram in India, Erin's figuring out how to live responsibly—and joyfully—in a challenging place: home.
Tamar Blogs on No Impact Week
by Tamar Samirposted Sep 19, 2011
- No Impact Eco-leader and yoga instructor Tamar has tried the experiment five times already, but she still learns a lot from her fellow participants.
Christian Blogs on No Impact Week
by Christian Honceposted Sep 19, 2011
- Christian just moved from rural Kentucky to Brooklyn, New York, where low-impact living is harder than he thought.
Rebecca Blogs on No Impact Week
by Rebecca Rockefellerposted Sep 19, 2011
- Rebecca's an underemployed, single mother with a surplus of good humor and innovative spirit. She's tackling No Impact Week for the second time on a shoestring budget with two little girls.
Kathy Blogs on No Impact Week
by Kathy Kottarasposted Sep 19, 2011
- In Los Angeles, mother and teacher Kathy Kottaras takes on a second No Impact Week to find out where there's still room for change.
Denisse Blogs on No Impact Week
by Denisse McLeanposted Sep 19, 2011
- Denisse, a Nicaraguan researcher in Honduras, wants to see how far No Impact Week principles can go in the Global South.
Bunmi and the YES Prep School Blog on No Impact Week
by Bunmi Isholaposted Sep 19, 2011
- Bunmi left her comfort zone to join last January's No Impact Week. Now she's back for round two—and she's bringing her students with her.