Stories from the No Impact Eco-Sabbath
YES! Magazine Blogs On No Impact Week
posted Sep 19, 2011
- With a homemade office rocket stove, a zero-waste flash mob, and a lights-out party, solutions for low-impact living are more fun than we thought.
Erin Blogs on No Impact Week
by Erin Collinsposted Sep 19, 2011
- After leaving a simple life in an ashram in India, Erin's figuring out how to live responsibly—and joyfully—in a challenging place: home.
Christian Blogs on No Impact Week
by Christian Honceposted Sep 19, 2011
- Christian just moved from rural Kentucky to Brooklyn, New York, where low-impact living is harder than he thought.
Eco-Sabbath: Share Your Stories
posted Sep 01, 2011
- Stories, insights, tips, and more from the the Eco-Sabbath, September 25th.
Rebecca Blogs on No Impact Week
by Rebecca Rockefellerposted Sep 19, 2011
- Rebecca's an underemployed, single mother with a surplus of good humor and innovative spirit. She's tackling No Impact Week for the second time on a shoestring budget with two little girls.
Denisse Blogs on No Impact Week
by Denisse McLeanposted Sep 19, 2011
- Denisse, a Nicaraguan researcher in Honduras, wants to see how far No Impact Week principles can go in the Global South.