Advice for Water Warriors
by Maude BarlowNov 08, 2010
- Maude Barlow on how to move the water justice movement forward.
Pennsylvania Township Declares Freedom from Fracking
by Mari Margil, Ben PriceOct 27, 2010
- Licking, Pennsylvania defies state law by banning corporations from dumping fracking wastewater.
U.N. Vote on Water, Sanitation Rights
by Daniel MossSep 09, 2010
- The resolution to act on the world's "most violated human right."
Gulf Fishermen Protest Re-opening of Fishing Grounds
by Sue SturgisAug 18, 2010
- Those who know the Gulf best say seafood still isn’t safe following BP’s oil disaster.
The Fight Against Fracking
by Maura StephensAug 13, 2010
- How New Yorkers won a moratorium on a drilling practice that threatens their lives, homes, and water.
YES! Recommends: Water Environment Federation
by Jing FongAug 01, 2010
- The Water Environment Federation offers communities and students a myriad of learning opportunities to protect and preserve the Earth's water resources.
by Jing FongAug 01, 2010
- Measure your water footprint with H2O Conserve's easy-to-use calculator, and wrap your head around the impact of the BP oil spill using this trio of classroom resources.
At Last, a Human Right to Water
by Daniel MossJul 30, 2010
- Good news for thirsty people around the globe: The UN affirms the right to safe and clean drinking water.
Water for Energy Is a Waste
by Ashlee GreenJun 30, 2010
- Power plants suck more water out of the nation’s watersheds than any other single user—more than 40 percent.
Dry Run: Bostonians Learn to Appreciate Clean Water
by Chuck CollinsJun 01, 2010
- On May 1st, Bostonians got a remarkable glimpse of our water commons and how we might respond to future disruptions.
River Rescue: Citizen Riverkeepers Protect Their Waters
by Elizabeth GrossmanMay 27, 2010
- Who protects the public's right to clean, accessible waterways? We do.
Protecting our Water Commons: Interview with Robert Kennedy Jr.
by Sarah van GelderMay 27, 2010
- We can be the most powerful protectors of our own sources of water.
Restoring California's Wild Watersheds
by Jane Braxton LittleMay 27, 2010
- Why more water for wildlife means more water for people.
Food in Dry Times
by Frederick KirschenmannMay 27, 2010
- An old North Dakota farm is a laboratory for growing food when water runs short.
3 World Water Wins
by Maude Barlow, Anil Naidoo, Meera KarunananthanMay 27, 2010
- Around the world, people are taking control of their water supply.