Free Airtime For Political
by Paul TaylorDec 31, 2002
- campaign finance reform and free airtime for candidates
Put Some Heart Into It: Spirit in Action
by Linda StoutDec 31, 2002
- Spirit in Action: Create a collective vision; Take time for community, and bring spirit into our work for change.
by Micah SifryDec 31, 2002
- clean elections: How can we rid our election system of the corrupting influence of big money and welcome in third parties?
Earth Democracy - an interview with Vandana Shiva
by Sarah Ruth van Gelder, Vandana ShivaDec 31, 2002
- an interview with Vandana Shiva, about seed saving, cultural insecurity, economic insecurity in India, hope
Watching the Watchers
by Megan RowlingDec 31, 2002
- Surveillance Camera Players, SCP, retaining privacy, Street Performances challenging surveillance technologies
Resource Guide for Democracy
Dec 31, 2002
- Living Economies resource guide
Young, Wealthy, Committed
by Jacqueline PrattDec 31, 2002
- What happens when young activists inherit a fortune? Some of them have come together to find ways to use their wealth to bring about a world in which wealth is shared. Making Money Make Change
Women, Citizenship, and the End of
by Hilkka PietilaDec 31, 2002
- Nordic welfare society, Finland, Martha Organization,
The Page That Counts :: Winter 2003
Dec 31, 2002
- Increase in memory retention of gum-chewers over non-chewers during testing, and more...
by Carolyn McConnellDec 31, 2002
- voting is the bottom line to democracy, deliberative poll , neighborhood meetings, James Fishkin and Bruse Ackerman propose "Deliberation Day.
The Talking Circle
by ManitonquatDec 31, 2002
- talking circles in prisons, breaking the cycle of violence, ending violent crime
Porto Alegre's Budget Of, By, And For the
by David LewitDec 31, 2002
- The people of Porto alegre, Brazil, get to decide how to spend their city's budget, and the benefits are evident in neighborhoods rich and poor.
Belgium Leads Push for US Regime
by Phil LebovitsDec 31, 2002
- Political Satire by Phil Lebovits
Voices from the Valley
by Jonathan LawsonDec 31, 2002
- KDNA Radio Cadena: radio for the Latino community
Keep Moving On
by Fran KortenDec 31, 2002
- We're big enough to hold the terrible and the possible in our hearts at the same time.