by Tom AtleeDec 31, 2002
- Convening a cross section of the population in high-quality dialogue, with full access to whatever information is vital to their deliberations, and helping them find common ground, and then publiicizing their work to the public and its representatives.
Study Circle Democracy
by Cecile AndrewsDec 31, 2002
- Deliberative democracy through study circles.
Let Every Voice Be Heard
by Steven HillDec 31, 2002
- Cumulative voting and instant runoff, Voting revolution, Alternative voting systems
by Desiree EvansDec 31, 2002
- Third world majority digital storytelling conference, Underground Railroad, ceate digital stories from the found material in lives, relaiming histories for people of color
by Victor Bremson, Erin CusickSep 30, 2002
- Living Economies resource guide, YES! A Journal of Positive Futures
economies for life - economías para la
by David KortenSep 30, 2002
- El lenguaje de la disfunción económica se ha tornado tan común que cuando utilizo en mis charlas la expresión “economía global suicida”, raramente necesito explicarla.
Sep 30, 2002
- Kucinich Loses My Vote
Readers Take Action
Sep 30, 2002
- Democracy's Conversation, High Noon for Sprawl
Book Review - Salons: the Joy of Conversation - Turning to One Another: Simple Conversations to Restore Hope
by Andrew EngelsonSep 30, 2002
- Reviews - Salons: the Joy of Conversation by Jaida N’Ha Sandra, Jon Spayde and the editors of Utne ReaderTurning to One Another: Simple Conversations to Restore Hopeby Margaret Wheatley
Book Review - Is There No Other Way? by Michael N. Nagler
by Carolyn McConnellSep 30, 2002
Book Reviews : Take It Personally, The Global Activist's Manual, Global Backlash.
by Jason MarkSep 30, 2002
Book Review - The Power of Partnership by Riane Eisler
by Holly WelkerSep 30, 2002
The Creative Commons
by Molly Van HouwelingSep 30, 2002
- Public Domain for creative works by Molly Van Houweling
Letter From the Editor
by Sarah Ruth van GelderSep 30, 2002
- This issue of YES! reveals that in fact there are workable alternatives to corporate rule unfolding before our eyes.
The Boy Who Kissed the Soldier
by StarhawkSep 30, 2002
- a story of travel in Palestine by Staarhawk