Most Recent from YES! Magazine
Our New Home
by Fran Kortenposted Sep 30, 2000
- YES! A Journal of Positive Futures
posted Sep 30, 2000
- indicators: Campaigning for Change, Anti-Globalization, New Tax Breaks, Steelworkers' Victory, Burma Law Overturned, Frankenfood & Lawn, Local Currency Loan
Food for Life: The Brink of Opportunity
by Hal Hamiltonposted Jun 30, 2000
- Industrial agriculture is a parody of the life-sustaining farming practiced over thousands of years. But there are signs of new life.
Resources For Life-Centered Agriculture
by Rik Langendoenposted Jun 30, 2000
- Organizations, ideas, books, and websites on life sustaining gardening, agriculture, and food
The Page That Counts :: Summer 2000
posted Jun 30, 2000
- Percentage of Americans who would be comfortable buying a used car from George W. Bush, and more...
Book Review - Graceful Simplicity by Jerome Segal, Living Lightly by Walter and Dorothy Schwarz
by John de Graafposted Jun 30, 2000
- Segal shows that now, perhaps for the first time in history, it is possible to create a society where all people can live simply but gracefully, with time for the things that really matter – deep friendships and relationships, a beautiful and clean environment, and freedom from fear and insecurity. All that is needed is the political will.
Film Review - Princess Mononoke Directed by Hayao Miyazaki
by Alan AtKissonposted Jun 30, 2000
Book Review - Many Mountains Moving edited by Naomi Horii and Marilyn Krysl
by H.D. Lailposted Jun 30, 2000
Book Review - Communities Directory: A Guide to Intentional Communities and Cooperative Living
by Amy Winchesterposted Jun 30, 2000
Book Review- Believing Cassandra: an optimist looks at a pessimist's world by Alan AtKisson
by Donella Meadowsposted Jun 30, 2000
YES! But How? :: Alternatives to Grass
by Annie Berthold-Bond, Doug Pibelposted Jun 30, 2000
- Ideas for green grass alternatives, fluorescent lights and natural moth repellents. If you're searching for practical ways to live sustainably, just ask us.
A Possible Future: 2010
by Sarah van Gelderposted Jun 30, 2000
- YES! A Journal of Positive Futures, summer 2000: food for life, a possible future: 2010, by Sarah Ruth van Gelder
Experimenting With Life
by David Suzukiposted Jun 30, 2000
- A geneticist says biotech experiments should be done in the lab - not on people or on fragile ecosystems
A Conscious Revolution
by Sarah Ruth van Gelderposted Jun 30, 2000
- YES! A Journal of Positive Futures: A conscious revolution
How To Restore the WTO's Momentum
by Bruce Silvergladeposted Jun 30, 2000
- Bruce Silverglade of the Center for Science in the Public Interest got himself invited to a day-long high-level seminar entitled, After Seattle: Restoring Momentum to the WTO. Here is an excerpt from his fly-on-the-wall report.