For all material designated Creative Commons (cc):
(as used herein, material means the text of the articles, and does not mean titles, images, or illustrations)
- You are free to reprint articles 48 hours after their original publication.
- Use the same byline and biography information that we have placed at the end of the article. For reposts, keep links intact and link back to the original article.
- Material is free except for commercial use.
- Do not alter, change, or add to the material.
- Please notify us that you are reprinting by sending an email to reprints [at] yesmagazine.org.
For full details, see the Creative Commons license.
Copyrighted © text:
We have adopted Creative Commons licensing beginning with our issue #44. We readily grant reprint permission for earlier copyrighted material, upon request. Just ask us at reprints [at] yesmagazine.org. We occasionally reprint or excerpt material that is copyrighted by others, and this material is NOT included in the Creative Commons license.
You are free to use any graphics or illustrations marked as “YES! Magazine Graphic” under the above (cc) terms.
You have free permission to retitle our articles.
For requests, contact us:
Email your request to: reprints [at] yesmagazine.org
Phone: 1-800/937-4451 and ask to speak to our customer service representative, Kimi Mehlinger.