Filling our lives with motivation and meaning.
Freeing the Spirit of Change
by Rabbi Ted Falconposted Apr 09, 2010
- Ethical behavior and loving generosity are at the core of faith—so why is the world hurting? Rabbi Ted Falcon on why paying attention to our interconnection is the first step toward healing.
Moving Beyond Ego
by Sheikh Jamal Rahmanposted Mar 29, 2010
- How getting to know your inner self can help foster peace, understanding, and happiness.
Holy Week: A Journey Toward Community
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Mar 22, 2010
- The journey through Holy Week is a journey “out of Egypt,” because it frees us from the practices and stereotypes that keep us from moving toward a more positive future.
Church in Our Times: Spirit and Security in the Face of Crisis
by Andrée Zaleskaposted Mar 15, 2010
- Churches are rediscovering their role as community centers, helping to relocalize and revitalize struggling communities.
Ending the Trance, Answering the Call
by Rabbi Ted Falconposted Mar 09, 2010
- Passover invites us to shake off the old stories of limitation, and create new ones of possibility and service.
Head, Heart, and Hands: Breaking the Cycle of Religious Fear
by Sheikh Jamal Rahmanposted Feb 18, 2010
- By learning the foundations of each other's faiths, we can learn to respect and connect with one another so we may work together to build a better world.
Called Back to the Essentials
by Pastor Don Mackenzieposted Feb 10, 2010
- The Abrahamic faiths began when prophets called people back to the essentials: compassionate, caring community and the universal principles of love and service.
A Call to Bring the World Together…
posted Feb 08, 2010
- Video: Since its November 2009 launch, over 36,000 people have affirmed the Charter for Compassion, a project that sprouted from author Karen Armstrong's TED speech. Based on the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," the charter is a result of public input from 150,000 religious and secular people worldwide.
Interfaith Doesn't Mean Interchangeable
by Ted Falconposted Feb 03, 2010
- Our task is not to exclude others nor to deny our differences, but to find the core teachings that unite us.
An Invitation to Sacred Intention
by Rabbi Ted Falcon, Pastor Don Mackenzie, Sheikh Jamal Rahmanposted Jan 26, 2010
- Three friends from different faiths offer guidance for forming intentions that focus not on what we do or don't have, but on who we are.
We Are All Connected
posted Jan 25, 2010
- Electronic musician John Boswell's project "The Symphony of Science" sets scientific knowledge to music, exploring our relationship with one another and with the universe.
Birds on Wires Making Music
posted Dec 23, 2009
- Listen to Jarbas Agnelli’s beautiful melody inspired by a photo of birds sitting on electrical wires, using the exact location of the birds to determine the melody's notes.
God Begins to Smile
posted Dec 15, 2009
- Video: Archbishop Desmond Tutu, calling for a legally binding agreement on climate change, says the movement for climate justice in Copenhagen would cheer God up.
Charter for Compassion
posted Nov 06, 2009
- Video: Ecumenical author Karen Armstrong wished for a Charter for Compassion, a yardstick for global empathy crafted from the input of tens of thousands of religious and secular people all over the world.
New Crop of Farmers :: Andy Asmus & Emily Dietzman
by Anna Stern, Kim Nochiposted Feb 13, 2009
- As a farmer my complete being is engaged and challenged physically, mentally, and emotionally.