Filling our lives with motivation and meaning.
A Force More Powerful Than Violence: An Interview with Bob Edgar
by Carolyn McConnellposted May 20, 2004
- Carolyn McConnell interviews Bob Edgar general secretary of the National Council of Churches (NCC).
Put Some Heart Into It: Spirit in Action
by Linda Stoutposted Dec 31, 2002
- Spirit in Action: Create a collective vision; Take time for community, and bring spirit into our work for change.
In the Native Way
by Tom Goldtoothposted Nov 05, 2001
- For a sundancer and bundle-keeper in the Dakota tradition, the world and the spirit are identical.
Freedom's Sacred Dance
by Vincent Harding, Rosemarie Freeney Hardingposted Oct 27, 2000
- The Veterans of Hope Project brings together veterans of the civil rights movement with young activist to explore links between religion and social transformation.
by Michael Jonasposted Sep 30, 2000
- In 1990 Boston had 152 killings; in 1999, the number had fallen to 30, not one of them a juvenile. Boston's nationally acclaimed approach to stemming gang violence and youth crime is examined.
by Jean Houstonposted Mar 31, 2000
- Jean Houston, sees the internet as a place where a new species intelligence is being born.
Moments of Grace
by Thomas Berryposted Mar 31, 2000
- new stories, moments of grace, by thomas berry
Making Peace Between Religions
by Sarah Ruth van Gelderposted Aug 30, 1998
- Spiritual leaders from 50 countries call for an end to violence in the name of religion.
Compassion the Radicalism of This Age
by Michael Naglerposted Aug 30, 1998
- Michael Nagler on the connection between compassion, quarks, biodiversity, and nonviolence.