Infographic: Michael Pollan Says Home Cooking Might be the Single Best Way to Improve Your Health
Doug Pibel researched this article for How to Eat Like Our Lives Depend On It, the Winter 2014 issue of YES! Magazine. Doug is managing editor of YES!
- How The King of Portland's Deli Scene Cured His Diabetes Through Diet (and Kept the Pastrami)
- Veggies at the Liquor Store—and 5 Other Ways to Bring Food to Your Community
- Frances Moore Lappé: Delicious Food Is Not An Indulgence—It’s a Way to Solve Our Ecological Crises
- Minutes per day spent cooking; percentage of calories consumed at home
- There are 5 fast food restaurants for every grocery store
- Cooking is cheaper
- Calories from fast food vs. home cooking
That means, we rely on support from our readers.
Independent. Nonprofit. Subscriber-supported.