YES! Fest 2021: A Better World Rising
At YES! Fest we celebrated 25 years of YES! with some of our favorite speakers, YES! contributors, artists and musicians, and our wonderful community of readers and supporters. Check out the featured speeches and panels below.
YES! Fest Day 1 included:
- A keynote by Vandana Shiva
- A panel with Vandana Shiva and our YES! co-founders, David Korten and Sarah van Gelder
- An intergenerational conversation between adrienne maree brown and Fania Davis
- Performances by Dar Williams, Brett Dennen, and Mollywop!
YES! Fest Day 2 included:
- Manolia Charlotin moderating an “Ask YES! Anything” panel with our YES! Editors
- Sonali Kolhatkar moderating a panel on “Transformative Justice: Thriving Forward Together” with Amanda Alexander, Mariah Parker, Dallas Goldtooth, and Rev. Dr. Liz Theoharis
- A fireside chat with Alicia Garza and Zenobia Jeffries Warfield
- Performances by Raye Zaragoza, Tawana Petty, Taína Asili, and Chris Pierce.
Find a full schedule and read more about the speakers here.
Help us do more events like this one.
YES! Presents is a live event series from the team behind YES! Magazine that brings to life stories of solutions to some of society’s biggest issues. From deep explorations based on YES!’s award-winning solutions journalism reporting, to discussions with some of the most influential national and local figures at the forefront of these solutions, YES! Presents events offer a thought-provoking look into the role we all play in building a better world.