Watch a discussion with contributors from the “How Much Is Enough?” issue of YES! as they explore how to redefine our idea of enough to ensure a livable planet and a decent life for everyone.
You’ll hear from:
- Stan Cox, lead scientist at The Land Institute and author of The Path to a Livable Future
- Brother Chân Pháp Dung, Vietnamese American Buddhist monk who has helped to establish monasteries and mindfulness programs and centers
- Chuck Collins, Director of the program on inequality and the common good at the Institute for Policy Studies and author of Wealth Hoarders
- Chris Winters, YES! senior editor and moderator of the event
- Zenobia Jeffries Warfield, YES! executive editor and host of the event
Please help us do more events like this one.
YES! Presents is a live event series from the team behind YES! Magazine that brings to life stories of solutions to some of society’s biggest issues. From deep explorations based on YES!’s award-winning solutions journalism reporting, to discussions with some of the most influential national and local figures at the forefront of these solutions, YES! Presents events offer a thought-provoking look into the role we all play in building a better world.